Are you a master of collaboration who thrives on exploring the art of what’s possible? Can you delight your clients and motivate teams to deliver amazing results on time, and within budget?
If you relish the challenge of an exciting role within a rapidly growing business where no two days are the same, then this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you feel at home with managing projects up to a quarter million pounds, or more. Projects of all shapes, sizes and complexity don’t phase you, the thrill of managing the unknown or new is what gets you out of bed each day.
Your experience and expertise enables you to support our most important areas within the business; our clients and our people. From coming up with outside the box project approaches, to presenting at pitches, you thrive under pressure. Even when you’re up against it, you guide and support the development of others in the team because you love passing down your wisdom.
You’re personable yet highly professional, an amazing communicator with a proven ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships. You’re a client champion, representing their voice to ensure their needs are always met and business objectives are achieved in seriously creative ways.
Working with global brands such as Coca-Cola, Tesco and the United Nations, in 124 countries worldwide, you have a knack of bringing people together to get the best out of everyone. You love it when things are up in the air and you can help bring calming order to the chaos. Your strength of character, energy and passion easily allows you to reassure both clients and internal teams, setting them up to win.
With an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the opportunity to work remotely and travel internationally, your desire to learn and progress will be rewarded with opportunities for personal growth, supported by training and mentoring to refine your already highly tuned skills.
Where you’ll create impact
- Build and nurture strong client relationships, identifying areas for account development to support overall business growth.
- Inspire, motivate and collaborate with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on time and within budget.
- Juggle a variety of complex projects, often diverse in nature, navigating any hurdles with a positive attitude to keep things on track.
Desirable skills and experience
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience within a highly client centric role.
- Experience of leading solution-focused project teams.
- Proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs.
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Highly adaptable to change and incredibly resilient.
If this sounds familiar, you could be ready for your next challenge as part of our award-winning team!
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most challenging project and how you produced a first class client experience.
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Plymouth / Bristol / London / Sheffield / remote
Other vacancies at Sponge
We're looking for more project management professionals with experience in digital projects, account management, risk management, Microsoft Project and elearning.