You’ve already earned your stripes as a Learning Designer in the digital learning world and are ready to leverage your extensive experience to consult with clients at a more senior level. You relish the opportunity to identify and clarify their requirements, and love nothing more than shaping engaging, creative solutions. You embody what collaboration stands for, and work alongside other creatives to ensure that our digital experiences wholly engage learners. You have a natural flare for inspiring confidence and an ability to deliver on your ideas, which in turn encourages our clients to work with us again and again. You are generous with your knowledge and time and really enjoy seeing others grow from your guidance, coaching and mentoring along the way.
At Sponge, we’re not shy about our aspiration to be the most creative digital learning partner out there. We are incredibly ambitious for our clients, we care about their learners and we pride ourselves on finding smart ways to make innovative work that exceeds their expectations. If you are seeking a role where you can bring your refined talents and next level creativity to make a real difference for clients and colleagues, then we would love to hear from you.
We're looking for people who can:
- Lead on our seriously creative Learning Design vision and approach for complex projects
- Investigate and implement ever new ways of driving learning impact
- Take ownership of the quality of the Learning Design for the duration of the project
- Critically analyse a situation and suggest appropriate paths to resolution
- Roll up their sleeves to work collaboratively with the whole team
- Be decisive yet collaborative in driving change
- Support the development of others through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring
Desired skills and attributes:
- Extensive digital learning design experience
- Experience and confidence working with large-scale global brands
- Strong commercial ability and awareness
- Ability to think creatively and communicate ideas in an inspiring way
- Curious, interested and digitally versatile
- Brave, comfortable with ambiguity and open to driving change
- Confident and trusted client-facing partner
- Organised, delivering consistently and collaboratively under pressure
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth. We’re a talented, committed team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You’ll not only receive great benefits and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a company that’s seriously creative, and really going places.
If you’ve read this far then please keep going… apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about a time you consulted with a client to fully understand their requirements and created a digital learning solution that exceeded their expectations.
Job title: Senior Learning Designer
Location: Plymouth / Bristol / London / Sheffield / remote (UK based)