Are you powered by a deep passion for all things digital? Do enjoy spending your time connecting great ideas with technology to create engaging and inspiring E-learning experiences using established authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, and cutting-edge modern web frameworks and tools?
As an experienced and creative elearning Developer, you approach and take ownership of your development projects with enthusiasm and confidence. Your innovative flair thrives when bringing learning, content and designs to life and your unique and fresh approach enables you to create solutions for our clients that truly push the boundaries of development. With your impressive technical dexterity, you are confident in coding and developing exciting projects in a range of technologies.
Your incredible organisation skills paired with your keen eye for detail means that when it comes to spotting errors, you don’t miss a thing! You’re a real team player with exceptional communication skills and collaboration is at the heart of who you are.
Where you’ll create impact:
- You’ll collaborate with peers to develop bespoke and interactive E-learning solutions.
- You’ll use a variety of coding languages and authoring tools to create interactive elements and features.
- You’ll provide solutions to problems, identify risks and find ways to mitigate them to ensure delivery of products that are functional and robust.
- Ensure all developers are consistently working to a high standard and client satisfaction is maintained across the department.
- Developing industry leading products and services whilst ensuring innovation is occurring across the department and product offering.
- Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and proactive working environment.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Extensive commercial experience within digital learning and skilled at creating responsive web design that will engage both clients and learners.
- A meticulous attention to detail and eye for what looks aesthetically pleasing.
Send us your CV, some examples of your work and a cover letter telling us about the most innovative project you have worked on and how you impacted on the success of delivery.
Job title: Senior Elearning Developer
Location: Plymouth, Bristol, London, Sheffield or Remote