If you are an exceptional senior solution sales professional and relationship builder who believes in making every client interaction as valuable as it can possibly be, then we really want to talk to you…
As an experienced Senior Account Manager, you feel at home presenting complex bespoke digital learning solutions to global brands across a range of verticals and countries. You make every client interaction as valuable as it can be, from initial discovery calls through to proposal submissions. High values and complexity simply don’t phase you.
You’re personable yet highly professional, an amazing communicator with a proven ability to build and maintain trusted and valued client relationships. A real client champion, you ensure the client moves smoothly through the sales process, their every expectation is met and desired outcomes are achieved in seriously creative ways. The experience and expertise you bring gives you the ability to look beyond the obvious to understand where we can consult and add value across a wider range of client needs.
You’ll create impact by:
- Proactively building and nurturing a strong client portfolio.
- Successfully developing and implementing account plans.
- Understanding and owning the bid to win strategy within your account portfolio
- Solution sales experience within the digital learning industry.
- Experience of managing and growing a pipeline of sale opportunities.
- A proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs.
- An ability to communicate eloquently and effectively at all levels.
- A great team commitment and be keen to ensure the success and growth of others
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, a great benefits package and the opportunity to travel internationally whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
If this sounds familiar, you could be ready for your next challenge as part of our award-winning team! Keep going…apply today!
Simply send us your CV and cover letter telling us about an account plan you successfully developed and implemented.
Job title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Plymouth, London, Sheffield, Bristol or Remote