Are you an accomplished finance professional with a particular strength as a Sales Ledger Controller? Are you looking to put your excellent communication skills to work in an exciting company within a fast paced and friendly team? Then, read on, as we may have the perfect opportunity for you…
For this brand-new role, we’re looking for someone to take full responsibility of and be accountable for the Sales Ledger function. From initial client set up, to ensuring client invoices are paid on time, the Sales Ledger Controller at Sponge will be responsible for all aspects of the relationship between us and the client as well as liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure client invoicing is accurate and timely.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Monitor debtor balances
- Be responsible for cash collection throughout the business
- Create and maintain monthly and daily sales ledger reporting
- Liaise and work together with our clients as well as build strong internal relationships
- Confidentially use their exploratory questioning skills to obtain the best result
- Raise all required sales invoices within company policy
- Reconcile complex accounts accurately in readiness for Exec reporting
- Work collaboratively and inclusively within a team
Essential skills and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or AAT qualified/or equivalent
- Good experience within accounts receivable/credit control
- Detail oriented with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication/presentation skills
You’ll join a forward-thinking company and a friendly, collaborative team of exceptionally talented people. We’re immensely proud of the digital learning solutions we design for our clients. Whatever the challenge, we believe innovation, creativity and a great attitude can solve it. If you’d like to be part of the Sponge journey, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply…
Send us your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the perfect Sales Ledger Controller with us at Sponge.
Job title: Sales Ledger Controller