Motivating a Team
Communication Skills for Managers
First Line Management
Display Screen Equipment
- The Art and Science of getting more done
- Meet Percival Schreeks
- Why does productivity matter?
- What prevents Percival from getting more done?
- How can Percival be more productive?
- Allocate tasks for Productivity
- You can be more productive
Coaching & Mentoring
- Coaching vs Mentoring
- When to coach, when to mentor
- Applying coaching and mentoring skills in everyday situations
- Approaching coaching and mentoring conversations in an effective way
- Understand what a difficult conversation is and the importance of engaging in them
- Be able to plan for a difficult conversation
- Use the facts of the situation to enable them to have a conversation in an impartial manner
- Prepare themselves by enhancing their communication skills in the areas of listening, tone and body language
- Check their self-belief against an actionable agenda enabling change where necessary
- Manage the emotion in a meeting in a compassionate and kind way
- Ensure that every conversation ends with actionable items that are followed-up on
- Through this approach, the user will gain experience with difficult conversations by overcoming challenges and gaining wisdom from lessons learned for a variety of difficult situations.
- Effectively review employee performance
- Plan employee performance by setting goals
- Link performance to pay and rewards
- Use five types of Everyday Conversations
- Run effective one-to-ones
- Manage under-performance