You never get a second chance to make that first impression!
If you’re passionate about customer service and your confident and helpful nature always shines through, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Exceptionally organised and infinitely reliable, time management truly is your forte. It’s no secret you’re always ahead of the game, anticipating the needs of the business. During busy periods you identify priorities and juggle tasks with real finesse to ensure everything is completed on time and to the highest possible standard. During quiet periods, you’re working out ways to help improve our client experience, whether that’s internal or external. You love coordinating, whether that’s meeting rooms for clients or catering for internal events. Mostly you can be relied upon to tackle any challenge that comes your way efficiently and with a smile on your face!
If you like the sound of working independently to help create a friendly, cohesive environment for our client focused business, we want to hear from you!
Where you’ll create impact:
- Be the first point of contact for visitors and guests, providing a warm welcome and excellent customer service to everyone you meet
- Take responsibility for the office common areas, keeping the working environment looking at its best.
- Provide support to all teams, working closely with the Finance & Admin team
Desirable skills and experience:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Flexible and willing to adapt in order to meet the changing needs of the business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with Sage an advantage
- Creative thinker and keen problem solver
- Able to manage own time and prioritise tasks well
Please note, this is a full time, permanent position.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about a time you have managed multiple priorities while making a good first impression.
Job title: Reception Host