Here at Sponge we love two things: seriously creative digital learning and talented people. We can’t deliver one without the other, so in our mission to double our size we’re searching for the brightest stars. If you’re an experienced marketing executive with unlimited energy and a passion for delivering campaigns that make people smile, then we really want to talk to you.
Sitting alongside a talented team of marketing experts, you’ll be creative and self-motivated with tons of ideas. A safe pair of hands, your day could involve delivering a marketing campaign, managing external relationships with event organisers and suppliers, or briefing the internal design team. Your days will be busy, hectic and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
We’re looking for a hands-on marketeer who can:
- Plan and execute multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns
- Manage and adhere to campaign budgets
- Collaborate closely with our internal teams – PR & Comms, Creative, Digital and Content
- Deliver consistently against campaign objectives
- Understand all stages of the marketing funnel
- Clearly measure and track campaign results
You'll ideally bring:
- B2B marketing and events experience
- Experience in both online and offline engagement activities
- A flair for copywriting
- A high level of planning and organisational ability
- An eye for detail, a mind for creativity and a thirst for knowledge
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude
- Great relationship-building skills
- Experience of CRM and marketing automation platforms is a big plus
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a marketing team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits, a competitive salary and be part of a company that’s really going places.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter, sharing with us the best B2B campaign you’ve worked on.
Job title: Marketing Campaigns Executive