If you’re ready to step out of the classroom and expand upon your skills to design outstanding learning in a commercial yet seriously creative environment, we may have just the opportunity for you!
You are already passionate about learning and love designing creative lessons which help your learners develop their skills, knowledge and confidence, but are you now thinking…what’s next?
We’re looking for an exceptional Learning Designer to join our award-winning team. The role is central to our business and focuses on the creation of imaginative learning solutions for the commercial world.
There are client meetings to attend, customer requirements to understand and turn into effective learning, creative solutions to develop, technologies to grasp, storyboards to write and other seriously creative teams to collaborate with and learn from on a daily basis.
As well as having a strong background in designing learning for the classroom, the perfect person for this role will be creative, passionate about learning, a true team player and a great communicator.
We’re looking for people who can:
- Design engaging learning activities which support learners’ development
- Lead client meetings to learn about new topics and identify learning needs and outcomes
- Write learning materials based on sound learning theories
- Design learning which meets the business need and is within the agreed learning times
- Pick up nuances in conversations
- Take ownership of their work
- Develop excellent working relationships
- Work collaboratively with other teams to bring learning journeys to life
- Present to a varied audience
- Work with and talk confidently and passionately about different topics/subject matters
- Design activities for different types of learner
- Research a topic and prioritise key messages
- Share and articulate information accurately in written and spoken form
Desired skills and attributes:
- A passion for learning
- A keen eye for detail
- An interest in working with technology to enhance learning
- Patience and perseverance when working on challenging, deadline driven projects
- Excited by the opportunity to absorb new aspects of learning
- Always looking to learn and grow
- Sees feedback as a positive and is willing to give constructive feedback to others
- A positive team collaborator
- Organised and self-motivated
In return you will have the opportunity to grow your career with a forward-thinking company focused on success. We’re a talented, committed team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You’ll not only receive great benefits and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a company that’s seriously creative, and really going places.
If you’ve read this far then please keep going…apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge.
Send in your CV and inspire us with a cover letter sharing why you’re a perfect match for the role.
Job title: Learning Designer (from teacher to LD)