Are you a budding Digital Designer ready to bloom?
As our junior digital designer, you will get to work with big name clients, and contribute to delivering award winning e-learning solutions. You’ll already have strong digital design skills, an eye for detail and an intuitive sense for what good design looks like. Here at Sponge we can help you develop these skills further, whilst being supported by a collaborative team who will be willing to back your ideas, help you grow and navigate you through a curiously creative path which ultimately leads to your success.
Joining our team will give you all the tools you need to develop pixel perfect techniques in no time.
In this role you will:
- Support in the design and delivery of high-quality products for our clients
- Be responsible for minimising errors and consistently maintaining the highest standard of work
- Contribute to the assurance that all design work aligns to Sponge’s brand and personality
- Provide input to solutions across departments with support from our designers
- Positively contribute to the collective success of Sponge, and take a proactive role in your own personal and professional development
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A good understanding of UX/UI animation and video
- Able to follow guidelines with good technical knowledge
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Strong organisation skills, and able to plan, adapt and manage your time effectively
- Commercial graphic design experience
If you are ready for a challenge, and to suck up all the knowledge and experience Sponge can offer you then we are excited to support you and see how we can help you grow.
Apply now and Send us your portfolio and CV along with a cover letter telling us about your greatest masterpiece to date with a personal critique of the work (P.S. feel free to include the masterpiece, we would love to see it).
Job title: Junior Digital Designer