At Sponge, we absolutely love our clients. Every day we get to work with global brands to challenge the norm, push the boundaries of creativity and bring learning to life by delivering custom elearning that motivates and inspires. We solve their biggest challenges through their people and deliver the results their business needs to see.
As the digital world rapidly evolves, we’re growing our services to meet the next generation of requirements from our clients and we need an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to support further client development and ensure we continue to deliver excellence.
As the sales enablement specialist here at Sponge, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring our Sales team are equipped with the collateral they need to drive new conversations, identify and win new opportunities as well as grow existing business. You’ll support client development with market-leading collateral and winning pitches and act as a conduit between marketing and sales to ensure a joined-up approach throughout. You’ll make impactful contributions to bid and proposal writing for our exciting global business opportunities ensuring increased bid success, and that the sales team has the support they need to win.
We’re looking for a passionate, resourceful individual who can:
- React effectively to requests from the sales team and work closely with marketing
- Recognise patterns and trends
- Create fresh and engaging sales & marketing collateral
- Accurately assess client needs in a b2b setting
- Support sales and marketing with the delivery of winning bids and proposals
- Keep abreast of all new projects won for use in further case studies
- Work collaboratively with various teams within the business
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines
Desired skills, attributes and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of sales enablement in a commercial setting
- High level, successful bid/proposal writing experience
- Strong accuracy/attention to detail – numerate and verbal/written skills
- An understanding of alignment between sales and marketing
- Experience and confidence using clear, persuasive communication skills
- A real focus on quality output
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment.
Simply send us your CV and cover letter telling us how you have previously used your creative skills to support a winning sales team.
Job title: Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: Plymouth or Bristol