Ebooks for improving personal effectiveness and soft-skills with Kristian Madsen
Posted on Feb 15, 2018
Kristian Madsen is the CEO of Bookboon, the largest online publisher of ebooks for personal development and soft skills.
Find out how ebooks can be useful to a modern learner and how Bookboon have tailored their content to make them most useful for large organisations.
The questions are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:50 - What does Bookboon do?
- 01:17 - What topics do Bookboon's ebooks cover?
- 01:54 - With so many new technologies available, does the humble exercise of reading a book still have a place in helping people learn at work?
- 03:10 - What kind of businesses are using Bookboon, and why do they use it?
- 04:09 - What do your readers tell you about why and how they use the ebooks?
- 05:23 - What role does an elibrary like Bookboon play in supporting self directed learners?
- 07:12 - What can organisations learn about their workforce by giving them access to an elibrary like Bookboon?
- 08:17 - Does the data you can collect help an organisation improve their L&D strategy?
- 09:10 - What's your advice for companies that would like to offer ebooks to their employees, but don't know where to start?
Ways to listen to the Sponge elearning podcast
The full interview is available to listen to using the player above, you can stream the audio directly to your computer or mobile device.
Download the mp3 file using this direct link: SpongeUKPodcastEpisode028-KristianMadsen.mp3 (10:40, 6.1MB)
Subscribe to the Sponge elearning podcast to get the latest episodes automatically.
Join us in a few weeks for the next episode of the Sponge elearning podcast.
You may also be interested in
What a year! We’ve picked out our highlights of 2018 and reflect on another exciting year in digital learning.
LT Awards judges describe Sponge as “the most inspirational organisation” among the 2018 finalists.
Join the Sponge team
Great people are fundamental to Sponge. We employ many industry-recognised leaders and are busy growing the next generation of leaders. We don’t just look for talented people who can do a particular job – we look for people who share our passion and values.Read more