Are you the best of the best?
Multi award winning and recognised as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies, Sponge is growing rapidly. Finding people to work for us is not a tick box exercise. We want the best talent out there, but it’s not just skills we look for. You will need to find people who share our passion and values. If you are people focused and can get creative in your recruitment campaigns, then you would be a great fit for our team.
One of our core values is to ‘learn always’ so we embrace doing things in a new way and staying fresh. Creativity and innovation is always welcome here. As well as finding exceptional talent to join us, you will also work collaboratively with the team to develop our employer brand and grow our talent pipeline. The roles you work on will be diverse from the more technical and specialist development and digital learning roles, to those in HR, finance, marketing and sales.
Agency or inhouse – as long as your background and passion is recruitment and you enjoy working in a pacey environment that is always evolving we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a hands-on creative recruiter to deliver on the following areas;
- Recruit exceptional talent to support our growth
- Be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, taking candidates from first contact through to offer and onboarding
- Ensure we offer a positive candidate experience at every stage of our recruitment process
- Work with marketing to deliver a creative approach to campaigns that’s in line with our brand guidelines
- Build strong talent pipelines
- Promote Sponge as an employer of choice
Desirable skills and experience
- Take a proactive and creative approach to recruitment
- Be able to show the resilience and tenacity to find the right people for Sponge without compromising
- Take a collaborative and partnering approach to working with hiring managers
- Be an excellent judge of character and be able to identify candidates who are a great culture fit
- Demonstrate previous recruitment experience ideally across a range of sectors or industries
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, results focused environment
We recognise that our growth relies heavily on successful recruitment. This is an opportunity to make a real difference to our business, and in return you get a highly competitive salary, access to our numerous benefits but most importantly you will be a highly valued member of our team with great opportunities for personal growth and development.
Up to the challenge? Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us what you think the challenges are for an Inhouse Recruiter within a rapidly growing business like Sponge and what you would do to overcome these challenges.
Click here to apply
Job title: Inhouse Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist)