Super organised, energetic and passionate about playing a key role in a high-performing team?
At Sponge we absolutely love our clients. We love delivering digital learning solutions that make them smile; and providing an easy and enjoyable experience of working with us from beginning to end. That’s why we’ve introduced a very special role into our business giving one talented and ambitious person the opportunity to be right at the start of something new. If you’re full of drive, super organised, and as passionate as us about client experience, this could be you! You may be a recent grad with fantastic people and admin skills, or perhaps you’ve already worked in a sales support role but are yet to find the perfect company fit or career progression path. Either way, we should talk about your future at Sponge.
As a Graduate Sales Coordinator, you’ll be part of a busy team providing admin support and coordination throughout the sales process. You’ll ensure the team have all they need to make every client interaction as valuable as it can be, from initial introductory client calls through to proposal submissions. You’ll collaborate with our creative and finance teams to support the team in making sure the client moves smoothly through the sales process and their every expectation is met. In essence, you’ll be at the heart of everything we do that ensures we have a trusted, valued relationship with our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious, hardworking and proactive person who can:
· Work collaboratively with sales, creative and finance teams to provide a value-added client experience
· Ensure our global clients feel supported through regular communications
· Process orders through the sales cycle and into delivery with creative teams
· Use effective planning and prioritising skills to support the sales team in achieving their monthly targets
· Proactively support the sales function and process with administration activities
Desired skills, attributes and experience:
· Applicable experience in a commercial setting
· Experience working within a high performing team
· Experience problem solving in a busy environment
· Experience of planning and delivering against deadlines
· Good technical skills
· Great people skills
· An ambition to succeed
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a personalised development plan to help you maximise and grow your career.
If you've read this far then keep going! Apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge. Simply send us your CV and cover letter telling us about a time when you have organised an activity or event where you encountered challenges, how you overcame them and the results you delivered?
Job title: Graduate Sales Coordinator