At Sponge, we aren’t shy about our aspiration to be the most creative digital learning partner out there.
We’re now seeking a Global Director of Sales who can help support us on our growth journey and be integral in taking the next steps to fulfilling our ambition.
This is a pivotal role for Sponge, leading our Sales team, you’ll leverage your depth and breadth of experience to develop and deliver ambitious sales strategies. These will meet our growth aspirations and be commercially on point.
As a natural Leader, you’ll also have the inherent ability to bring out the best in your team, grow their capabilities and support them to achieve their own professional and personal growth aspirations. At Sponge we believe in partnering with our clients rather than selling to them. Our solutions are predominantly bespoke and forged through consultative conversations, so it’s essential that this is a skill you have not only mastered but are able to nurture in others.
Your credentials should speak for themselves!
We’re looking for people who can:
- Develop creative, innovative route to market sales strategies to deliver our growth aspirations.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing and Senior Leadership Team to implement these strategies.
- Support the development of others through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring.
Desirable skills, attributes and experience:
- 10+ years’ experience of building and leading exceptional sales teams in a solutions led environment.
- Experience of opening new markets in different territories (Europe and the USA preferable)
- Strong commercial abilities with an ability to deliver consistently under pressure.
- Experience of delivering significant revenue growth.
- Open, engaging and inclusive communicator and collaborator across all levels.
- Confident and trusted client-facing partner with expertise of working with large businesses (50,000+ employees) across verticals such as FMCG, pharma, finance and retail.
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people. You’ll be responsible for leading a team of exceptionally talented people with a big challenge and a determined attitude, working in a supportive and creative environment. In return you’ll receive a very competitive salary and a great benefits package whilst being part of a company that’s really going places
Click here to apply
Job title: Director of Global Sales
Location: Plymouth / Bristol