A proactive, inquisitive, natural communicator. Sound like you? Add in tenacity, intelligence and personality; still you? Then we really should talk…
Here at Sponge we love two things: seriously creative digital learning and talented people. We can’t deliver one without the other, so in our mission to double our size we’re searching for the brightest stars to join our growing sales team as Client Development Associates working out of our brand-new Dublin office.
You’ll be identifying and developing opportunities for our Account Managers, creating the space for conversations with global brands across a range of sectors and countries. You’re personable and highly professional, an amazing communicator, equally at ease on the phone or through digital comms with the tenacity needed to build the foundations of a successful long-term client relationship.
You'll create impact by:
- Proactively supporting our Account Managers in growing their existing client portfolio.
- Successfully building contacts, creating opportunities, booking sales discovery calls and engaging with high potential prospects.
- Working closely with the Client Development Manager to develop and execute outreach strategies via email, phone and social channels.
- Effectively tracking conversations through our CRM system.
You'll ideally bring:
- A desire to excel in a sales environment.
- A proven track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectation on KPIs.
- An ability to communicate eloquently and effectively at all levels.
- A great team commitment, keen to ensure the success and growth of yourself and others.
You’ll be joining a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, a great benefits package and the opportunity to travel internationally (including regular travel to our offices in Plymouth and London) whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
If this sounds familiar, you could be ready for your next challenge as part of our award-winning team! Keep going…apply today! Simply send us your CV and cover letter telling us about a time you had to demonstrate tenacity and how you ultimately succeeded.
Job title: Client Development Associate