Are you interested in being a key part of a team that informs business decisions through desk-based research?
Experienced and resourceful Researcher keen to further your career?
Your online, desk-based research skills are exceptional, and you are able to apply them in a fast-paced commercial environment. A real team player you’ll collaborate with our internal commercial teams to provide them with key information to assist in strategic decision making to keep us at the cutting edge of innovation. Being the senior within the team, you’ll support your colleagues and provide solid support to the Research Manager. Confident in your ability to think strategically and see the bigger picture you’ll be able to support a wide variety of research projects to aid our rapidly growing company. Thriving under pressure, you’ll consistently meet deadlines and inform better ways of working.
We are looking for a highly organised, quality focused and commercially experienced Commercial Researcher who can:
- Support different commercial departments through a variety of research tasks and projects
- Support the development of the research team and other researchers
- Manage a large, varied research portfolio and meet short deadlines
- Develop and own tactical trend reporting
- Assimilate large amounts of information and present pertinent information in an informative and succinct way
- Identify and mitigate information gaps through research/data collection
- Analyse data and draw accurate conclusions
Desirable skills and experience:
- Versatile desk-based research
- Knowledge of a broad number of research techniques/methodologies
- Competitive intelligence, business, market and technological research
- Strategic research
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of business functions and experience supporting these through research
- extensive private sector research
- ability to understand, define and fulfil stakeholders needs
- ability and desire to support growth and development of the research team
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a newly formed research team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us the most interesting fact you can find out about Sponge and how you found this information.
Closing date for applications will be 12:00pm on Thursday 28th February.
Click here to apply
Job title: Senior Commercial Researcher